Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Believe in Miracles - Unshrink Your Pants!

I DO believe in miracles! I have possibly found one of the most incredible remedies the world has ever seen. Did you know that you can UNSHRINK your shrunken clothes??? 

I love stretchy comfy pants but they shrink so bad in the dryer! I end up wearing them once and having to buy a new pair because the old ones shrank like 2 feet (or so it felt like). I recently started going to the University of Memphis gym twice a week to do my exercises after class (I honestly never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth).  It's starting to get chilly (hallelujah) and I need my stretchy comfy pants! Of course...they're all way too short. When I saw a way to unshrink them on Pinterest I thought it was too good to be true. But then I thought...it's Pinterest! When has it ever steered me wrong before?? I had to try it.

IT WORKED!!

Here's the link:

I did it on 4 different pairs of pants and now all of them have been revived. I can wear them again!!

All you need is baby shampoo and 2 towels per pair of pants (for drying).

Here are some pics!!

Before & After
(Please excuse these bad pics...it's hard to take a picture of your own feet from the side...just fyi)
Some of my other pairs were shorter but look at the difference!!

 Soaking them in baby shampoo in the sink

Rolling them up to absorb some moisture

 Rollin up more pants!
Note: This was when my husband got home from work. Our little kitchen was just covered in wet pants and he didn't even ask what I was doing...he just said "you saw this on Pinterest didn't you?"...he knows me too well.

Unrollin the pants. After you unroll them, gently tug on each leg...stretching the fabric out to your desired length.
(Elphie was very interested in my tactics...she oversaw the drying process)

 I thought it was funny how you could see the absorbed water...I'm easily entertained I know.

 Then I laid them out on fresh dry towels to dry!

Never get rid of your shrunken pants again! Try this!! It really works.

Do you believe in miracles (you sexy thing you)?

No comments:

Post a Comment