Friday, January 13, 2012

Crispy Chicken with Creamy Italian Sauce and Bowtie Pasta

Here's a quick dinner post! I found this recipe on Pinterest (duh) and decided to give it a try tonight. I was going to just feed Matt, but it turned out that the recipe made way more than the 2 of us could handle. Matt's friend was stopping by for a little chat later on and I told him that he could eat too...then we invited his fiance because she was around the corner getting out of class and it turned into a dinner party! I know what you're thinking...so what did you make?? I will tell you that it was DELICIOUS!!! I made Crispy Chicken with Creamy Italian Sauce and Bowtie Pasta....so yummy and the recipe is so easy!! This reminds me of the movie "Ratatouille"...in the words of the great Gusteau "Anyone can cook"!

Here's the link to the recipe:

And...here are some pics!!









There ya have it!! So easy and so delicious!

Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment