Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's Christmas Time!: Holiday Home Decor

What do you do the day after Thanksgiving?? Well first you wake up at the crack of dawn (and in my case WAY before dawn) and go Black Friday shopping!! I wasn't allowed to go alone, so I got to go with my beautiful sister-in-law. We had loads of fun. I also managed to score a $200 Tom Tom for $89...so worth getting in line at Target at midnight. Anyways, what do you do after you've returned home and rested? DECORATE!!!! Here are a few pics of Matt and my first Christmas decorating experience :)

 Matt is so graceful when decorating our tree

 I get a little carried away at this time of year

 More of the dining room


 Itty bitty present confetti on the dining room table

 We hung balls and mistletoe from the hallway and kitchen doors

 Kitchen (obviously)

 Kitchen table

 Kitchen/Cupcake tree

 Living room

 Our finished tree


 Stockings hung on the entertainment center with care (because we don't have a mantle)

 Back in the dining room

 Attempting to get a family picture with the tree with self-timer...we'll get it right another day

Wreath I made for the carport door.

Speaking of crafts, I'll soon be posting some of my Christmas crafts that I've made over the years. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment